Mozilla is a non-profit organization and these open-source tools are created by a global community. They will always be 100% free — now and forever!
We all use the web in different ways. Mozilla is dedicated to helping you build a web that’s relevant to your friends, family, business or community.
“There’s no better way to learn the mechanics and culture of the web than by playing around and hacking it in a safe, fun environment.” – Lifehacker
Ok Lets See how How Webmaker for Android Can Works,
First of all Download the Webmaker for Android from Google Playstore,Then Follow the Steps to use Webmaker.
2) If your a New User You need to Signup with Webmaker, To create an Account in webmaker you need to give Username, EmailID, Password.
3) Signing In to Webmaker You Can See Many Cool projects Created many Internet Users, Volunteers etc., in the “DISCOVER” tab. There are many Useful and Interesting Projects that are used for learning newthings and you can also share and Remix the existing projects.
4) I Wanted to make my own New project to Share with this World, So Im Clicking the “MAKE” tab. In that Click “Create a Project” button.
5) The New Project will shows the blank page like this, In that pencil like button to add intresting things.
6) Click the ” + ” Button
7) It will shows three tabs to add Text, Images and Buttons like this
8) Im gonna add Text for a Page, Click the left Aa tab. It Will Shows like this,
Click the Right tab, to Edit your Text
9) Edit Your Own Text, You can give Font Styles, Font Color,
You can also Bold,Italic and Underline you text characters
10) You can Also use Your native Languages, to Edit Your Text. So Im Using TAMIL Language for Fonts.
11) Next Im gonna Add Buttons for the Pages, Click the Right tab.
12) It will shows a Button like this, you can Edit the Button for the Start and Destination of the pages, So it is helpful for toggling the pages while playing the Project.
13) You can Edit the Button Label(name), change the button size or shape, change the color of Button.
14) When You Finished Editing Your Button, Set the Destination of Your Page for the Project. So Click “Set Link Destination” button. You can Set the Destination for the Pages or You can change the Destination Wherever You like,
15) Next Im Going to Add Images for my project, Click the Center Tab, You can Take Photo or You can Select from the Gallery.
16) Okay, Project is Finished, Now Explore it, Click the “:” button for “Play, Settings, Share”
17) Im Going to Play my Project, Click the > button to moving between pages.
18) In the Settings Tab, You can Edit You project Name, You can also see the Creative Commons License to share, adapt, remix your projects by other peoples.
19) In the Share Tab, You can share Your project with Friends and to the World.
Cool 🙂 Now its Your time To Create Your Own Projects, I Discovered Many Projects like Making a food, What are Computers, Technical Works, Vacation, Photography, Playing a Guitar etc. So You can also Share Your Learning Experience, to Share with the World Using Webmaker For Android.