What is One and Done?
Got a Few Minutes?
Sign in to One and Done – Mozilla’s newest QA tool. Easily find a task and do it! You can pick any available task and start work right away.
One and Done gives users a wide variety of ways to contribute to Mozilla. You can pick an easy task that only takes a few minutes – or take on a bigger challenge. This includes working on manual testing, automation, bug verification, mobile testing and more. Tasks are from a variety of Mozilla teams – so you can get involved with Desktop Firefox, Firefox for Android, Firefox OS, General, Web QA, Cloud Services QA, Thunderbird, Firefox Nightly and more.
Ok Lets Contribute to One and Done in Mozilla QA
1) First What can I do, Go to One and Done , Sign in with Mozilla Persona Account.
2) It will List all kinds of Tasks of activities for all the Products in mozilla.
3) Search for the Task, it will shows the estimated minutes for the tasks, So Im going with Firefox Desktop.
4) So I Chosen the Task like Install the Nightly Version of Firefox Desktop, Follow the Steps in the task. Click the “GET Started” Button to do the Task
5) The Steps in Task is Download the version of Nightly, setup Multiple versions of Firefox with multiple profiles, Start Nightly with a New profile (For a New Profile you can Type in terminal like firefox -P), Try Running a Current release of firefox with Nightly at the Sametime, Thats it Done.
6) Submit Your Feedback so what you get while running on the task, Submit Your Feedback with how much time you done the task it also should be mentioned with it. If there is Any bug in Nightly please file it or Confirm or Triage the bug in Bugzilla. If there is any Queries connect with IRC #qa
These is an Example of running the Task or Test the products in a Procedure, So there are so many tasks in One and done, contribute to it. And Make the Firefox More Better.